1. HIEM ‘SHE´S THE ONE’ MATHEW JONSON RMX (CROSSTOWN REBELS)
Mathew Jonson - the man of the hour did this incredible mix of hiem. The best break in ages. goosebumps. I think it's his first mix that has vocals. Fantastic!
2. MU ‘PARIS HILTON’ (OUTPUT)
Madame and monsieur crazy! What an amazing party tune - one big surprise...output do it again - great!
3. BLAKE BAXTER ‘ONE MORE TIME’ (LOGIC)
Early 90's detroit monster - bubbling acid meets these great vocals - rocks!
4. DUPLEX 100 ‘EXTRAPOLIERT’ (INITIAL CUTS)
This is tripping - electro grooves meets early 90ies trance sounds. You have to play it till the end.
5. CLOSER MUSIC ‘FEELING FREE’ EWAN PEARSON RMX (KOMPAKT)
Swan did an amazing job on this beautiful closer music track - quite old already - we love both versions - the deeper one and the dancefloor acid monster.
6. Roman Fluegel ‘Gehts Noch’ Domenique Eulberg rmx (CDR)
The remix of Roman and Domenique of the exclusive Cocoon release is even better than the original - wow.
7. THE KNIFE ‘PASS THIS ON’ MANDY RMX (CDR)
We just got it from Mandy - dancefloor smasher.
8. CODE 6 ‘QUAD 1’ (NU GROOVE)
Joey Beltram with yet another classic - on one of the best labels ever - NU Groove.
9. DRAMA SOCIETY ‘ORPHAN ELLE’ (FINE REC.)
Drama society from Turino are amazing with their releases on turbo and fine they just surprise everybody - we love this north italian techno vibe.
10. DIRT CREW ‘DARKSIDE’ (MOODMUSIC)
One of the biggest tunes on sasses great Mood Music label so far - the way it builds up is great.