1. Deep Impactl 'Shroomz' (Harlem)
Top mix by the Lost Children using vocals from my fav comedian of all time Bill Hicks.
2. Olax Basoski 'African Dub' (White)
African chants meets brutal bassline.
3. Harrison Crump 'Don¹t Go' (Subliminal)
Almost techno but with that Crump house feel, class.
4. Tall Paul 'Common Ground rmx'
Long awaited remixes of Common Ground, orig kicked starts the Gallery Album.
5. The Killers 'Mr Brightside' (jaques le Cont mx)
Love the original, Jaques perfest excuse to play in Turnmills.
6. DeepDish vsThe Doors 'Stormy Dance' (White)
Deep dish get hold of Jim Morrison for a cool dance floor workout.
7. Amwell 'Feel the Vibe' (Cyber)
Pick time live bass summewr anthem.
8. Tiga 'Louder than the Bomb' (Pias)
Top return , bouncy mix with that Tiga vocal.
9. Morjac 'Morjac Theme' (Montana)
End of night instumental, vocal version soon to follow.
10. Sharam Jay 7 Nick K 'Shaka' (KingKong Recs)
Chunky house track with a warehouse feel.