1. ‘Preset Heaven’ – Adam Beyer & Enrico Sangiuliano (Drumcode)
Percussive and driving with a catchy riff from two of my favourite producers.
2. ‘Ipanema’ – Pagano – (Toolroom)
Samba tech for my recent release on Mark Knight’s label.
3. ‘Sensation’ – Monika Kruse and Pig & Dan (Terminal M)
I will never get tired of techno tracks sampling Loleatta Holloway vocals.
4. ‘Tailgate’ – Filterheadz (Transmit)
Fantastic tribal techno. The legendary Belgium duo never lets me and my dance floor down!
5. ‘Ascension’ – Spektre & Luca Gaeta (Tronic)
I can totally hear echoes of Sasha and John Digweed in this techno trance gem from Christian Smith’s label.
6. ‘Out Of Control’ – Pagano (Alchemy Italy)
When a screaming diva collided with techno trance it was too much to resist for Mauro Picotto who had to sign this to his label!
7. ‘Tomorrow’ – Paul Thomas & Jerome Ismaae Chris Bekker’s Progno Remix (Ultraviolet)
Chris Bekker really delivers the goods on this remix package with his signature progressive techno style.
8. ‘They All Called ‘em Garys’ – Alan Fitzpatrick (We Are The Brave)
With his recent productions and new label Mr Fitzpatrick is serving 90’s realness with a modern twist! really feeling it!
9. ‘Underground’ – DJ Boris (Intec)
A tribal techno masterpiece on Carl Cox’s label that has NYC written all over it!
10. ‘Music Is Moving’ Remix 2017 – Pagano (Kism)
What was born as a cheeky bootleg got so much praise that we licensed the original vocals and made it an official release.
Pagano’s ‘Evolution Vol 1’ debut compilation on KISM arrives in mixed and unmixed formats on Christmas Day December 25th 2017 on Beatport and 2 weeks later through all usual outlets. All info at www.facebook.com/djpaganofanpage or twitter: @DJPAGANO