1. Patti La Belle – Music Is My Way Of Life (Joey Negro Funk In The Music Mix) – Z Records
This is often one of the first songs I play in a club. There is something magical about the vocals and the groove, something spiritual that spreads positive energy everywhere, edited by legend Joey Negro.
2. Timmy Regisford – Have a Voice (Instrumental) – Shelter
I am a serious fan of Timmy Regisford, when he DJ’s, the atmosphere is mystical and rhythmical at the same time. Transcendental dance music.
3. Verdo – Big Fish – Hell Yeah Records
This is a perfect mix between disco and tribal rhythms with a great keyboard solo by talented producer and musician Verdo. This song drives a dancefloor crazy!
4. Vasco Rossi – Amore Aiuto – Carosello
This a song from one of the most and transgressive Italian rock stars Vasco Rossi, the arrangement is a disco-funk banger, which is always great for warm-ups.
5. Giorgia Morandi – Children Of The Sky (Francisco Edit) – Hell Yeah Records
Italo Classic re-edited by one of the most respected Italian disco producers, Francisco. It’s all instrumental with long crescendos. Great vibes when playing this.
6. MLMC feat Molu – House Feelings – Major Underground
My first production with Maurizio Clemente and Molu on this track. We wanted to keep the old schoolhouse vibes and add some Italian east coast elements. We experimented a lot with the vocals to add a modern element to it.
7. BeBe Winans – He Promised Me Featuring Tobbi, Tommi & Kiandra Richardson (Louie Vega Remix)- Nervous Records
From master Louie Vega’s killer album NYC Disco, this tune is pure fire, spiritual singing is mixed with top talented instrumental riffs and solos. Horn section is amazing and the result is joy on the dance floor.
8. Kerri Chandler – Coro – Ocho
I bought this on a vinyl compilation called Future World Funk and was surprised to find a banger like this. African vibes in the style of the one and only Kerri Chandler. It’s very minimal and powerful at the same time.
9. Tenderlonious – Tru Blu – 22a Records
In my opinion one of the most interesting artists of the new UK Jazz Scene, this is a tune for dance floors, a mix of modern house and jazz, with a banging flute solo and a very modern drum beat sound.
10. Seven People – Haka – RYMD Records
This a track I produced for London based label RYMD, which was released on vinyl few months ago. The vibe here is in between house and samba, with a great jazzy Fender Rhodes solo I recorded from the great pianist, Alberto Napolioni, together with some rhythm funk guitar I personally played.