1. Gregor Tresher – A Thousand Nights (Great Stuff Recordings)
This track always reminds me of a friend of mine who passed away. It takes me back to the sweaty emotional times we had together at raves and reminds me that he died too young. Back in the days we both loved this one, and there was no after party without this track.
2. Ryan Davis – Odem (Proton Music)
I love the melodies and the way the track is arranged. It’s reminiscent of the time I started to produce.
3. Nick Dow – Tangled Up In String (Herzblut)
Such an emotional Tune! I love the way this track guides you through different emotional states.
4. Suzanne Vega – Tom’s Diner (A&M-PolyGram)
You had a bad day? Ok! Just listen to Suzanne’s sweet and carefree voice…. I guarantee whatever is wrong, it will all feel a whole lot better after you listen to this track.
5. Mathew Jonson – Marionette (Wagon Repair)
Hypnotic anthem! The Arpeggio loop makes me feel like without gravity.
6. Alicia Keys – In Common (RCA)
That type of new school R’n’b that I adore! Loving her voice! Absolutely outstanding!
7. Blue Boy – Remember Me (Pharm, Jive, Om, Altra Moda Music)
A timeless house classic that will make even the harshest critic move.
8. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (Atlantic)
A track that accompanied me through my wife’s pregnancy! Haha. And we even listened to it on the way to the hospital as it happened to be on the radio….. therefore it always has a special meaning for me. I was also shocked when I found out that it was sung by a man.
9. Hot Since 82 – Let It Ride (Nicolas Masseyeff Remix) [Noir Music]
Can’t miss track for chilled after hours. Epic vocal choir paired with beautifully distorted chords.
10. HVOB – Lion (Stimming Remix) [Stil Vor Talent]
This track is pure sex! So therefore makes for perfect at home listening!