1. Ushuaia down on Ibiza’s Playa D’en Bossa. Home of the Manumission beach parties – so where the f*ck did you come from?
2. Howie B vs Casino Royale ‘Not In The Face’ coming out on Fabric end of the month. Rock, ska, sweeping electronica, dub… oh it’s just very cool so go and get it.
3. Azuli’s secret beach party in Ibiza last weekend. Splendid. Probably the most beautiful people in attendance on the white isle this summer.
4. Great Britain’s Olympic swimmer Kerrie Anne Payne. Phew, well hello missy…
5. Ian Brown, live at Newcastle Carling Academy on August 22nd. Just cos’ he is still so f*cking cool and can belt out a tune.
6. DJ Marky and Andy C with friends down at The End in London on September 19th promoting Marky’s Barely Breaking Even mix – cooking up the likes of Rufus & Chaka Khan, The Style Council, Caj Tjader and the lovely Diana Brown. Time to really piss the neighbours off by turning it up at 4am…
7. Killa Kella at London’s Notting Hill Arts Club this Thursday. A true, supa dupa star…
8. Buzzin Fly’s new cool summer t-shirts – get ’em on!
9. The football season starting again. KP, Murray and Rose – you’re history now the real boys get stuck in again.
10. The Daily Mail’s attempt to cover Ibiza. Girls, it’s spelt Pacha for god’s sake. Stick to Tenerife or Corfu why don’t you.