1. Mulya – Brick Talks (Sobek Remix) – Monaberry
This has been one of the best opening tracks for me of 2018, very nice percussion build.
2. Talal – Mercurial (Gleb Rubens Remix) – DAR Label
Gleb Rubens did great work on this remix, have been using this as a late set / closing track gets a great response, played it for a 3am-5am set at the end.
3. Kink – Teo Techno – Running Back
This has been a great track, not overly complex – Kink’s main synthesizers have a great sound.
4. Gabriel Moraes, Rafael Cerato – Coda (Original Mix) – Dear Deer
Great track, very energetic vibe throughout.
5. Wolf Story – Strings (Andy Slate Remix) – Frequenza Records
Wolf Story have been putting out great material for some time, this remix is a nice reinterpretation with a great guitar.
6. Luis Meza ft Rocio Ramirez – Sinte Mi Corazon (Original Mix) – 1980 Recordings
I dont know many tracks that sound like this one, very unique and at the sametime sounds familiar.
. Junior Jack & Tube & Berger – E Samba (Kellerkind Remix) – Kittball
Its challenging remixing a great original track, but the remixes on Kittball of this track go a few steps further.
8. Talal – Keita (Nihil Young Mix) – Frequenza Records
Great remix from Nihil Young on the Frequenza ADE compilation.
9. Henry Saiz – September (Raxon Remix) – Natura Sonoris
Great reinterpretation from the original, takes the idea into a very specific direction.
10. Talal – Astronaut In The Jungle – ASTIR Recordings
Recent release, combines a tribal and ethereal sound.
Talal has three releases in December on Tenampa Recordings, Natura Viva, ASTIR in addition to a guest mix on Friskyradio and monthly residency on the Deep Room Beachgrooves Ibiza FM.