1. ‘SERPENT’ ANDY PAGE (BLUEPRINT RECORDINGS) This will be one of the hottest breaks records of the year. Andy Page has never been in better formŠ OH WAIT, yes he has, he just wasn’t getting properly credited for his work.
2. ‘BAD’ MATT DEKAY (DK) Matt’s label seem to be putting out the goods. Another hot prog number that I find myself playing quite often.
3. ‘FEELS SO GOOD’ GOOD LIVING (PERC TRAX) I love this choon. The name says it allŠ it Feels So Good to drop this track and watch the dance floor erupt.
4. ‘OVER THE EDGE’ (MELBURN PASS) PQM FEATURING CHRONIK (SPINOUT RECORDS) No matter what kind of night it is, I either open or close with this track. It starts the night off letting punters know to be prepared for a good dose of proper breaks & house OR I end the night leaving everyone wanting more of Matt’s amazing voice.
5. ‘TIDES’ (CARL CRAIG MIX) BEANFIELD (COMPOST) This choon is minimal in it’s most beautiful form. I’ve been caning this choon for months now, so I’d be lying if I didn’t have it in this list. And although it’s been around I find that it’s one of those records that will always get punters asking “What the hell is this?”
6. ‘COME WITH ME’ (TIGA’S MIX) ALEX KID (F COMMUNICATIONS) Another hot mix from Tiga. I’m loving a lot of his stuff at the moment. His style of house always works the floors properly.
7. ‘ARCHITECH’ KOSMOS (PRECINCT) Just another of the many mad choons that Kosmos Epsilon has churned out. Not exactly new, but I still cane it heavily.
8. ‘MY PARTS FALL OUT’ (DEEPHEAD DUB) PRINCE QUICK MIX (SPINOUT RECORDS) Even though it’s my own, I love the fact that I can drop this record on almost any night. In a “Breaks” set it gets them screaming, and I slow it down for “House” sets. It always gets punters asking “What is this?” with a big smile on their face.
9. ‘THE LOVE BELOW’ OZGUR CAN (HATCH MUSIC) Another mad choon delivered from Ozgur. It chugs and has a wicked dark twist to it.
10. “BABE I’M GONNA LEAVE YOU” (MARCUS SCHULZ PASS) – PQM PROJECT – ABDUCTED RECORDINGS This is my biggest choon for the main stage at any festival, or peak hour at any big venue. Marcus has outdone himself with this remix. Beautiful Tribal Prog with a good dose of Trance thrown inŠ the way only Marcus can deliver it.