01. Klartraum “Sell Your Soul” – Lucidflow Our fav. track of our Secret Moon Album album – performed this live in Fabric in Feb. and still getting goosebumps when we think about it.
02. Nadja Lind “Shakes” (Hatikvah Rmx) – Darkroom Dubs Nadja recorded the voices you hear at her friends’ pub “Shakespear” when she was in London – this is how she came up with the title.
03. Paul Loraine “Minor Major” – Simposio Productions Another stunning EP by our Lucid artist Paul Loraine.
04. Yapacc “Earth Race” – Apparel Music Yappac = awesome – he also did a remix huge on our Klartraum “Helping Witness” and will be back on Lucidflow for Nadja’s Brain Candy Remixes album.
05. UGLH “Spiral Of Power” – Caramella Rec. This whole release is just amazing! They also will appear on Nadja’s Brain Candy Remixes album.
06. Nadja Lind & Paul Loraine “Making A Difference” (Helmut Ebritsch Rmx) – Lucidflow Can’t get enough of this amazing track – further remixes by Funk D’Void and Silicone Soul will be released by end of the year on Lucidflow.
07. Klartraum “Kazandub” (Yate Rmx) – Luicidflow Beautiful memories of our Klartraum “Evolution” album tour 2011 and a tribute to one of the best festivals.
08. Universal Language “Dub Sessions 1” (Nadja Lind’s Sickness Of The Mind Rmx) – Lucidflow The whole ep is a mind trip.
09. H-Foundation “Slayin’ The Dragon” (Klartraum Rmx) – Soma Records Been fans of H-Foundation since ever and we are really happy about the incredible reactions on our remix for them.
10 Klunk & Zilly Terry Francis “50 Pieces Of Silver” (Klartraum Rmx) – Klunk & Zilly BOOOOM!
Klartraum is German for the stage of lucid dream, when you become aware that you are dreaming and are able to manipulate your surroundings.
Driving deep into the subconscious, their music envelopes and surrounds its listeners creating a world in which just like a dream, things are never as they seem. With an aquatic fluidity and warm, wave like pulses, their music gently lulls you into this trance like state, allowing accepted structures to become contorted and morph into something entirely new.
Klartraum happens when Nadja Lind (Lucidflow, Darkroom Dubs, Soma, Vitalik) and Helmut Ebritsch (Hatikvah, Soma, Morris Audio, Baalsaal)’ve come together to explore their musical urges. Both as a studio double duo and burgeoning live act they are bringing an entirely unique edge to their performances and output by taking their flowing techno to a deeper, spiritual level.
Since finding each other in 2006 through a producer website the Berlin based pair have stamped their unique mark on electronic music, finding favour with some of the world’s top DJs. Klartraum’s ‘Slayin’ The Dragon’ remix for legendary H-Foundation appeared on Soma 20th Anniversary alongside Daft Punk and was immediately charted by Silicone Soul’s Best Of 2011! On the dance floor this translates to epic live shows where the pair’s energy and connection brings them closer to the crowd, inviting dancers into their world. 4th Feb. 2012 they performed at Fabric London UK.
In mid 2011 they unleashed their debut album “Evolution” on their own Lucidflow label as an engrossing recollection of their musical and personal journey so far followed by a remix album where you find formidable artists such as G-Man, Mark Henning, Marek Hemmann, Silicone Soul, Steve Rachmad, Terry Francis and many more.
In the studio they free their subconscious through harnessing the immense wealth of knowledge to found in spiritual teachings. The creative processes start with a Ho’oponopono cleansing and Eft Session then with their equipment Midi-synced their sound is crafted through lightening quick jam sessions. The fluidity of their tracks reflects this process where two minds and bodies let their musical ideas evolve and merge together, constantly refining and pushing their own boundaries during this intuitive process.
Nadja’s intensely chaotic energy is bound by a natural continuity and progression in her work, resulting in tracks that tease and twist, leading the listener blindfolded through lush instrumentals and challenging soundscapes. This is regimented by Helmut’s skills developed through 20 years in the production game. These natural traits are often blurred as the pair grow as individuals with the teachings learnt through the universal language of music.
The highly personal approach is an organic process that allows tracks to grow naturally both in the studio and when it is shared with the floor. The tracks bump and groove with an assertive hypnotism, with strange understated sounds making perfect sense in Klartraum’s cohesive musical environment.
Naming tracks after psychological patterns (Ignorance, Dissociation, Fantasy Bond, Pain Relief), spiritual experiences (All Dimensions, Inner Sky, Beyond Illusion, I Don’t Know) and threading the voices of spiritual teachers and Zen masters through their work, Klartraum seek to bring the compelling wisdom and courage of people like Rudiger and Anette Nehberg, Dr. Steven Wolinsky, Dr. Marc Gafni, Ken Wilber to wider audiences through their art. The duo are truly adding another level of expression to electronic music.