Big tunes form the big hitters
1) Body Work – Bart B & Tommie Sunshine
A really nice acid electro tune that gets em every time.
2) Up – Nari & Milani, Maurizo Gubellini – Cristain Marchi Remix
Bangin hands in the air type joint.
3) ACiD – DJ Pierre – AC!D FACE Remix – Too Many DJ’s edit
One funky but Bangin acid that will knock your head off!
4) The Reason – Maetrik – Original Mix
Some techno type wild pitch, bringing the walls down with some Phat Phat bass.
5) XTC – Xenia Beliayeva – AC!D FACE Remix
Straight Wild PiTcH & Techno baby! Real nice build up on this one.
6) Bugged – Harvard Bass
Niiiieeece acid banger. It just builds and builds!
7) Fake – Black I.C.E. – Dosem Remix
Some grooving techno. Nice & deep for that late night energy.
8) Molly – Cedric Gervais – Original Mix
Slammin electro with a hot acid line. Peak time stuff.
9) Get It Done – Christian Smith – Original Mix
This joint works great when it’s time to drop some Tech-house. Nice rhythms on this.
10) Move Your Body – Stefano Noferini –
This remake of Marshall Jefferson’s house music anthem is a great take on the original. This classic still rocks in any era.
DJ Pierre headlines the Afro Acid Meets The Pioneers Of House event alongside Marshall Jefferson, Steve ‘Silk’ Hurley & DJ Skip, Tom Stephan, Bart B More and many more on Saturday July 28th at The Coronet. All info on www.facebook.com/pioneersofhousemusic
Follow DMCWORLD Magazine on twitter and receive exclusive weekly dance music news – @dmcworldmag
Join our fan page on facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dmcworldmagazine