Late night grooving at the best after parties in town…
1. Aphex Twin / Ptolemy me and my cousin Marcus, smoking a big one after a good club nightthe whole album is just a masterpiece, it’s been a part of me ever since!
2. Jump / Funkatarium this is the good stuff from the 90’s, the track chugs really nicely, it grows and grows, you can’t miss with this one!
3. Nitzer Ebb / Shame how could there not be Nitzer Ebb? life would be a mistake without them!When you smile, I can’t let it goooo!Techno can be funky!
4. 52nd street / Cool as icegood memories with my friends in England, used to put us in a good mood before going out! Classic!
5. Chrome feat Damon Edge / Loving lovely lover I’ve always loved this band, the whole album is brilliant, and this is the last song on it.Love all the way!
6. Losoul feat Malte / Lies the definition of sexy and sweat! Pure and simple! Prince is not far away…
7. Soul Center / Let’s go Thomas Brinkmann at his best, Ideal to start a set and do the funk!
8. The Prince of dance music / Show me Elbee bad produced this amazing track, everytime I play it, I gnash my teeth to its infectious bassline!
9. Major Problems / Overdose it’s raw, it’s dirty, and completely mental…and hasn’t aged one bit!
10. Vanity 6 / Make up Prince turns everything into gold… not much to say
David Shaw and The Beat’s debut album “So It Goes” will be available to buy from the 29th October.